It's been a wild week on all fronts. I am looking forward to a weekend full of rest and fun and, oh yes, homework.
Here's some weekend reading for your browsing pleasure.
On writing, reading, and blogging:
- The danger of information overload.
- A humorous reminder about civility online.
- Some inspiring quotes on writing.
- An honest reflection on the writing process.
On life, work, and relationships:
- Some simple ways to meet needs in your community.
- A sweet article shares tips for building a strong marriage.
- A reminder about the inconvenience of the Gospel.
- Ideas for becoming braver.