6 Quick Reads
2. Here are some tips on encouraging picky eaters from Food 52.
3. Gretchen Rubin talks about how to get more reading done.
4. I’ve gotten some questions about our crib, which has made a guest appearance in my Insta-stories and ‘grams. It’s this one. I might do an entire post on it soon because do I EVER feel passionately about this $100 crib, but I’ll just leave it at this: if you’re in the market for a small, movable crib that will just get the job done for the next 18 months and not take over your life or a room, get this one.
5. Ideas for memorializing milestone projects and “stuff” from school this year for your child without ending up with piles of paper.
6. The end of summer is a great time to deep clean your refrigerator.
On the Blog
How to make new friends and great memories this fall.
Do you get my newsletter? I’m trying something new and, in addition to these links, including a fun little list of – in the old-selfie-day form! – of what I’m reading, listening to, watching, and eating this week, plus a few other fun tidbits that I don’t normally share here. If you are craving some more yummy inspiration, sign up here.